HTST Master Operator Float
|Salary Range:||varies w/experience|
|Benefits:||Full Benefits package; health, dental, life, vision, AD&D|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Maintain efficient operation of equipment, maximize production up-time, provide cleaning and sterilizing of filler(s) equpiment. Master all items covered in job descriptions for all filler,|
processor and box room job duties.
Note: This position varies in working hours as schedule mandates. Requires total flexibility in scheduling.
|Duties:||· Effective and efficient set up and operation of filler equipment for production.|
· Responsible for CIP and manual washing of machine components.
· Ensure timely stageing of packaging materials.
· Conduct routine quality checks of finished packages.
· Perform routine basic chemical concentration tests.
· Responsible for monitoring and maintaining quality of product and processes.
· When applicable, must be able to ensure lot code accuracy on all production runs.
· Accurate reading of labels, boxes, barcodes and completion of associated record keeping.
· Ensure accurate and timely monitoring of critical control points.
· Conduct basic trouble shooting of machine. When necessary, contact maintenance.
· Responsible for accurately filling out paper work and charts.
· Handle all equipment and chemicals safely at all times.
· Proactively communicate with team members and keep supervision informed.
· Assiting with down stream box room equipment when required.
· Responsible for maintaing quality standards at production efficiency goals.
· Perform allother duties assigned.
|Qualifications:||· Attention to detail, quality and cleanliness are critical competencies for this position.|
· Composure: calm under pressure, not defensive or irritated when times are tough; is
considered mature, can handle stress.
· Decision Quality: makes good decisions based on analysis, wisdom, experience and
judgement; most solutions are correct and accurate when judged over time.
· Integrity and Trust: is widely trusted, seen as direct, truthful and can present the truth in an
appropriate and helpful manner, keeps confidences, admits mistakes, does not misrepresent self
for personal gain.
· Functional/Technical skills: has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the
job at a high level of accomplishment.
· Priority Setting: quickly zero in on what is important, eliminate roadblocks, create focus.
· Problem Solving: uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective
· Organizing: can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal; uses resources
effectively and efficiently.
· Time management: uses time effectively and efficiently.
· High School Diploma or GED required.
· Food &/or Dairy production experience preferred.
· Posess strong verbal and written English communication skills.
· Must have computer and basic math skills.
· Must be able to work and communicate effectively with team members.
· Be able to stand for long periods of time.
· Position requires bending and twisting.
· Position requires climbing of ladder and stairs.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.