|Salary Range:||Competitive, based on experience|
|Benefits:||full benefits |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Procure milk for blends, add ingredients per the required recipes, ensure product in quality spec and provide product in efficient and effective manner to production.
Please note these positions may require working overtime and on weekends. All candidates are subject to pre-employment drug screen and background test.
|Duties:||*Handle all equipment, materials and chemicals efficiently and safely.|
*Conduct basic trouble shooting of all blending equipment and processes. Contact maintenance when necessary.
*Accurately complete all required paperword and X3 transactions in a timely manner.
*Follow all company SOPs and policies
*Consistently meet or exceed production demands and needs.
*Must demonstrate ability to proactively communicate, work in a team, handle conflict and keep supervision informed.
*Responsible for CIP and manual washing of machine components.
*May include working with both ESL and Semi-bulk blend equipment.
*All other duties as assigned.
|Qualifications:||* High School Diploma or GED required.|
* Food &/or Dairy production experience preferred.
* Posess strong verbal and written English communication skills.
* Must have computer and basic math skills.
* Forklift and pallet jack certified.
* Demonstrated knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the required tasks.
* Attention to detail, quality and cleanliness are critical competencies for this position.
* Composure: calm under pressure, not defensive or irritated when times are tough; is considered mature, can handle stress.
* Decision Quality: makes good decisions based on analysis, wisdom, experience and judgement; most solutions are correct and accurate when judged over time.
* Integrity and Trust: is widely trusted, seen as direct, truthful and can present the truth in an appropriate and helpful manner, keeps confidences, admits mistakes, does not misrepresent self for personal gain.
* Functional/Technical skills: has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment.
* Priority Setting: quickly zero in on what is important, eliminate roadblocks, create focus.
* Problem Solving: uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions.
* Organizing: can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal; uses resources effectively and efficiently.
* Time management: uses time effectively and efficiently.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.