|Benefits:||Full Benefits - see detail|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Maintain efficient operation of processing equipment, maximize production up-time, providing|
safe, hi-quality product. Maintain clean and sterile processing equpiment.
Shifts: 3 openings:
1st Shift (7:00am - 3:20pm)
2nd shift (3:00pm - 11:20pm)
3rd shift (11:00pm - 7:20am).
All shifts may also work weekends.
|Duties:||Effective and efficient set up and operation of processing equipment for production.|
· Responsible for sterilization and manual washing of machine components.
· Responsible for Clean In Place (CIP) process for all processing equipment.
· Perform routine basic chemical concentration tests.
· Responsible for monitoring and maintaining quality of product and processes.
· Ensure accurate and timely monitoring of critical control points.
· Conduct basic trouble shooting of equipment. When necessary, contact maintenance.
· Responsible for accurately filling out paper work and charts.
· Understand and follow production schedule or adjust as neede to avoid down-time on filler
lines. Communicate all schedule adjustments to operators and supervisors.
· Assist UHT Blenders with transfer of raw ingredients for blend.
· Responsible for batching of broth products to meet production goals.
· Planning and scheduling of transfer and raw line CIP with ray bay and semi-bulk employees.
· Handle all equipment and chemicals safely at all times.
· Proactively communicate with team members and keep supervision informed.
· Responsible for maintaing quality standards at production efficiency goals.
· Perform all other duties assigned.
|Qualifications:||· Attention to detail, quality and cleanliness are critical competencies for this position.|
· Basic math competency required.
· Composure: calm under pressure, not defensive or irritated when times are tough; is
considered mature, can handle stress.
· Decision Quality: makes good decisions based on analysis, wisdom, experience and
judgement; most solutions are correct and accurate when judged over time.
· Integrity and Trust: is widely trusted, seen as direct, truthful and can present the truth in an
appropriate and helpful manner, keeps confidences, admits mistakes, does not misrepresent self
for personal gain.
· Functional/Technical skills: has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the
job at a high level of accomplishment.
· Priority Setting: quickly zero in on what is important, eliminate roadblocks, create focus.
· Problem Solving: uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective
· Organizing: can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal; uses resources
effectively and efficiently.
· Time management: uses time effectively and efficiently.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.